Cruise through the picturesque Mamanuca islands, to the stunningly perfect Barefoot Kuata or Manta Islands. Characterised by the friendly hospitality, superb location, warm waters and snorkeling with Reef Sharks.
Following your safety briefing on the beachfront, you'll board a boat with your guides and travel to our amazing reef site. This is the best location to experience an incredible thrill - snorkeling with Reef Sharks. Get up close and personal with these magnificent 'ocean predators' in their home environment as you enjoy superb snorkeling with great coral and marine life.
You won't go hungry after all that adrenaline - a two course lunch is included and served on the island. For the remainder of the day the facilities of the island are available to you. The resort offers a 'Robinson Crusoe' style experience with the comforts of a restaurant, bar, hammocks and 3 swimming pools! There's good snorkeling close to the beachfront, kayaks, walking tracks and even an optional visit to a local native Fijian village.
For more information on additional paid activites and tour/accommodation package bookings see our Reservations page or enquire below.
• Guided snorkeling with shark experience
• Snorkeling equipment and buoyancy aids
• Two course lunch
• Full use of island facilities
• Kayak, snorkel rental and 3 swimming pools
• Guided island history walk to the caves and lookouts
• Traditional Fijian weaving class
• All transfers from Denarau hotels to island beachfront